The Need For Beautiful Eyelashes
Organically grown and extended eyelashes not only enhance the beauty of your eyes but also protect them and significantly promote your eye health. Long eyelashes contribute to keeping the eyes moisturized, and dirt and dust-free. Bimatoprost Eyelash Serum is the Best Glaucoma Eye Drops.
Eventually, your long eyelashes effectively act as a shield against scorching sun rays. they prevent constant airflow into your eyes and protect them from becoming dry ultimately resulting in less winking.
Bimatoprost Eyelash Serum besides organically growing your eyelashes works exceptionally in protecting them from ocular hypertension and devastating glaucoma.
However, there are other alternatives too which can help you grow your eyelashes naturally. But they do not ensure perfect protection from ocular hypertension and glaucoma. Similarly, they neither promote the effective and timely promotion of eye health as Generic Bimatoprost from LashGrowthSerums does.
This article gives you an overview of how to extend your eyelashes by adopting appropriate types of artificial or false eyelashes. In addition, you will also know about other alternatives to grow your eyelashes naturally. Above all, the article discusses the necessary details about the organic Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03 for eyelash growth.
What are the Popular Types of Permanent or Semi-Permanent False Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions or popularly known as permanent or semi-permanent false eyelashes are made out of original hair or animal hair or synthetics.
Though these artificial eyelashes are not naturally grown or not organic like Bimatoprost eyelash serum, the trend of false eyelash extension is growing extensively especially among celebrities across the world.
There are 4 leading segments of cosmetic industries such as facial, lip, nail and eye cosmetics in the contemporary US market. Out of the 4, the two largest segments in 2018 are the facial and eye cosmetics. Ardell Fashion in the US cosmetics alone achieved $ 18.6 million through false eyelash marketing in 2017.
However, though eyelash extension is a popular and growing trend, you must take note that eyelash extension is said to be harmful to your natural eyelashes and can damage them.
False Eyelash Extensions
If you neither prefer the organic procedures of natural growth of eyelashes nor using Lumigan bimatoprost for naturally growing eyelashes, the most popular types of false eyelash extensions are:
- Mink Eyelashes: Mink eyelashes are made from real hair and are popular among celebrities. They give a natural look. Mink eyelashes are very thin and last longer as they do not weigh down your natural eyelashes.
- Faux Mink Eyelashes: Faux mink eyelashes are similar to mink eyelashes. But they are synthetic. The speciality of faux mink is their never losing curl effect even if they are wet. The faux mink eyelashes are cheaper.
- Sable Eyelashes: Sable eyelashes are made out of the fur of Sable. Sables are forest animals found in Siberia and Russia. The sable eyelashes are thinnest of all other types and best if you prefer a wispy look.
- Silk Eyelashes: Silk eyelashes are a combination of mink and synthetic. They are thicker towards the bottom but thinner towards the end. It gives a better appearance of the lash line and looks fuller, darker and glossier.
- Synthetic Eyelashes: Synthetic eyelashes are cheaper and give a bold look with glamorous appearance. You may not need any mascara once you use synthetic eyelash extension.
What are the Home Remedies to Grow Eyelashes Naturally?
Home remedies for naturally growing eyelashes are said to be effective. But no scientific studies have yet been established the fact. However, many users claim that it works better in growing eyelashes longer and thicker.
Home remedies for eyelash growth can be classified into three basic sections.
- Intake of healthy and hair-growing food
- Precautions against damage and falls
- Using home remedies with organic ingredients
Intake of Healthy and Hair-growing Foods: You need to consume biotin and hair protein-rich foods to grow your eyelashes. In addition to this, zinc, selenium, vitamin A, C, and E, and omega-3 fatty acid too contribute to the growth of eyelashes.
Meat, fish, eggs, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, beans, and soybeans are essential foods that help to grow your eyelashes. Besides, berries, spinach, sweet potato, avocados, oysters, shrimps, etc. contribute to potential eyelash growth.
Precautions: You must consciously protect your eyelashes against falling such as scrubbing or handling your eyelashes roughly. Avoiding eye makeup products that have allergic reactions is one of the essential precautions.
You need to also avoid false eyelash extensions due to the irritating and harmful chemicals in the glues for attaching the extensions. Mental stress, chemotherapy, and certain drugs too are responsible for thinning the eyelashes you need to take care of.
Home remedies with Organic ingredients: Home remedies for the natural growth of eyelashes include the application of castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and vitamin E on the eyelashes. The ricinoleic acid in the castor oil, penetrating effects of coconut oil, and antioxidants of vitamin E help enormously to grow eyelashes.
Similarly, drinking warm green tea and washing the eyelashes with cool green tea also helps in growing eyelashes. Gentle massaging is another method to grow long and thick eyelashes. Besides this, people also apply lemon peel oil, shea butter, and Vaseline on the eyelashes to grow them longer and thicker.
Is Bimatoprost Eyelash Serum the Best to Grow Eyelashes Faster, Longer and Thicker Safely?
Bimatoprost from LashGrowthSerums is the only FDA approved reliable remedy for less or insufficiently grown eyelashes. You can confidently grow faster, longer, and thicker eyelashes without any side effects by applying this liquid. Eventually, this marvellous ophthalmic formula besides growing eyelashes amazingly heals ocular hypertension and glaucoma.
There is a transparent liquid layer called aqueous humor on the outer front of your eyes. The aqueous humor is closely assimilated with your bloodstream. The aqueous humor needs to be drained and replaced time to time regularly to prevent the degeneration of your optic nerve.
The excess aqueous humor can damage your optic nerve leading to intraocular pressure (IOP). This can also lead to glaucoma resulting in complete loss of vision. The Bimatoprost Eye Drops stimulate the trabecular gland and enhance the uveoscleral flow. Ultimately, the process expands the flow of aqueous humor leading to draining and replacing aqueous humor in the eyes.
How to Use Bimatoprost Eyelash Serum?
- Wash your hands appropriately before using your Lumigan Bimatoprost. In the case of somebody else helping you to apply, make sure their hands are washed and clean.
- Shake the liquid well before the application. Put a drop of bimatoprost eyelash serum on the brush and apply it gently on your upper eyelid. Remember, you must never apply the liquid on the lower eyelid at any cost.
- The liquid needs to be handled carefully not to come in contact with other parts of your face. The formula effectively works on growing hair at any part it comes into contact. Eventually, it may result in your embarrassment to see hair growing in unwanted parts of your face.
- Do not panic if the liquid enters the eyes by mistake. Just wipe it out gently.
- If you are using other types of eye medications, never use them with Bimatoprost eye drops or at a time. Apply the bimatoprost dosage before and after 5 minutes of use of another eye medication.
- Do not over-use the liquid. Skip the application in case you miss the dosage. Wait for the next dosage the next day.
- Above all, the most important instruction is not to use your contact lenses before and after 15 minutes of the application of the liquid.
- You will find the result within 4 to 5 weeks of the application. After a 16 week use of the bimatoprost eyelash serum, you are expected to get your desired results. Once you achieve your goal, discontinue the daily one drop usage and start weekly once application. If you entirely stop the usage of the liquid, your eyelashes will return to their original shape and length.
Important Information to Use
- Never hesitate to consult your physician if you have any doubts or you do not understand the instructions.
- Remember, there are restrictions and bimatoprost Warnings of strictly not using the liquid in pregnancy. Similarly, you should not use the liquid if you have a drug or food-related allergies. People with certain health conditions are also prohibited to use the liquid.
- Preserve your Bimatoprost Careprost in a cool and dry place. The average room temperature to place the liquid should be around 25 degrees Celsius. Take uttermost care that the liquid is stored out of the reach of your children.
- The Bimatoprost eyelash serum comes with a free brush, free shipping and 20% off if you buy Bimat online. The liquid is then delivered at your doorstep. As soon as you receive the liquid you need to thoroughly read the instruction.
As far as bimatoprost Side effects from LashGrowthSerums are concerned, there is nothing as such if you use the liquid as per the instruction. However, the general side effects may be itching, irritation, dryness and redness in the eyes. There may be also darkening of eyelashes and skin darkening around the eyes.
You need not panic for mild side effects. If the side effects persist, you need to immediately consult your physician. But have confidence, you will have only the best outcome with this Lashgrowthserums.
Author Bio: LashGrowthSerums is a reputed brand known for its reliability and enhanced customer base in the contemporary global market. The brand has been associated with numerous useful and effective ailments and drug research along with manufacturing for a long period. The generic Bimatoprost Eyelash Serum is one of the many successful ventures of the industry to contribute to the betterment of mankind.