Your eyelashes contribute your eyes enormously to the protection and promotion of eye-health and increasing the beauty of your eyes. Ancient Egyptian women and men before 4000 years used various methods to beautify their eyelashes. The trend still exists with numerous contemporary advanced ophthalmic measures across the world. Home remedies for grow eyelashes longer and thicker have been popular trends since time immemorial.
False eyelash extensions are also a very popular trend, especially among celebrities. The false eyelash industry had as much as $ 1.1 billion market size in 2018 in the US alone. Similarly, Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution achieved $10 million US market size in the same year.
All About Your Eyelashes You Need to Know:
Grow Eyelashes between 7th to 8th weeks in pregnancies and continue growing through three different phases. The eyelash growing phases are anagen, catagen, and telogen phases.
The composition of your eyelashes is 3% water and 70% keratin. Keratin is a form of protein that helps the formation of hair, nail, and skin of your body.
Your eyelashes have glands called Moll and Zeis. These glands constantly release substances that prevent your eyes from drying. They also prevent bacterial growth in your eyes.
You have around 90 to 150 eyelashes on your upper eyelid and 70 to 80 on your lower eyelid. However, these numbers often vary from person to persons.
There are instances of as fewer as 50 eyelashes and as many as 200 to 300 eyelashes on the upper eyelid. Similarly, the number of eyelashes on the lower eyelid also varies
4 to 5 of your eyelashes naturally fall every day. The eyelash growth cycle is generally a very slow process.
It takes almost 4 to 5 months for an eyelash to grow to its full length. This is why you should never cut your eyelash. Once cut, it may not grow to its full length until it falls.
Your natural eyelashes vary in length too. The middle eyelashes are normally longer than the side ones. However, you can help your eyelashes to grow naturally longer and thicker.
Bimatoprost eye drops from LashGrowthSerums effectively and organically grow eyelashes longer and thicker naturally.
In fact, Generic Bimatoprost is a popular glaucoma treatment drug. Eventually, it was found out that the Bimat Eye Drop has the side effect that can grow eyelashes and eyebrows.
Bimatoprost is an Eyecare solution extensively used for reducing intraocular pressure (IOP) and treat glaucoma. The intraocular pressure (IOP) in your eyes is caused by irregular or no replacing and drainage of aqueous humor from your eyes.
The aqueous humor is a transparent liquid layer on the front portion of your eyes closely assimilated with your bloodstream. This liquid layer is responsible for the easy movement of your eyes. The liquid also keeps your eyes moisturized.
The aqueous humor needs to be regularly drained and replaced in constant intervals. If it does not get drained and replaced, it leads to intraocular pressure (IOP) in your eyes. Over a time of period, the IOP leads to glaucoma in your eyes resulting in total loss of vision.
The Lumigan Eye Drop from LashGrowthSerums stimulates the trabecular gland in your eyes and enhances the uveoscleral flow into your eyes. Eventually, the enhancement of uveoscleral flow expands the aqueous humor in the eyes.
The process ultimately results in drainage and replacing of aqueous humor in your eyes regularly, relieving you from IOP and glaucoma.
How does Bimatoprost Careprost Grow Longer and Thicker Eyelashes?
Your eyelashes naturally grow exceptionally more than 12 mm long due to genetic as well as environmental reasons. This unusual growth of eyelashes is called eyelash trichomegaly. The environmental reasons of trichomegaly include certain diseases and side effects of certain drugs.
Some people born with trichomegaly that are genetically part of a congenital syndrome or disorder. Besides, Cornelia de Lange syndrome and Oliver-Mcfarlane syndrome also lead to unusually longer eyelashes.
The people with genetic trichomegaly have mutations in a gene known as FGF5 or Fibroblast Growth Factor 5. The FGF5 gene makes a protein called FGF5 protein which blocks extra growth of hair in your body.
When the FGF5 gene is mutated it does not make the FGF5 protein. As a result, your hair in the body goes on growing.
Everybody in the normal situation has two types of FGF5 gene. One from the paternal side and the other from maternal. Both the FGF5 work extensively to make their protein. This protein blocks your extra hair growth leading to normal growth of eyelashes.
When you have two mutated or broken FGF5 gene, ultimately, they will not be able to make the protein responsible for blocking extra hair growth. As a result, your hair keeps on growing along with your eyelashes.
Bimatoprost from LashGrowthSerums in its reactionary side effect stimulates and mutates the FGF5 gene further blocking the making of FGF5 protein. As you do not get FGF5 protein that is responsible to check your eyelash growth, your eyelashes grow longer and thicker.
How to Use You Bimat Eye Drop?
- Take a drop of liquid on the brush and apply it delicately on the upper eyelid. Never apply the Bimat on your lower eyelid.
- The dose of the liquid is one drop per day. You must never overuse the liquid on your upper eyelid. In the case, you miss the dose, wait for the next dose on the next day.
- Instantly clean the tip of the brush after each usage of the liquid. This will prevent contamination and promote the effective growth of your eyelashes.
- In the case, you are using other types of eye medication, never use them with this Lashgrowthserums or at a time. You can use other types of eye medication before or after the application of Bimat liquid.
- Avoid using your contact lenses before and after 15 minutes of the application of the liquid. The liquid contains benzalkonium chloride which can be absorbed by your contact lenses quickly and easily.
- Make sure that your Lashgrowthserums does not come into contact with any other parts of your face except your upper eyelid. The Careprost formula is so sensitive that it starts growing hair on the places it comes into contact with. Therefore, your carelessness may result in unnecessary embarrassment if you find hair coming out at unwanted places of your face.
- Do not panic if the liquid enters your eyes. Wipe the liquid gently from your eyes if it has entered the eyes by mistake.
- You will see the result within 4 or 5 weeks of application of your Lashgrowthserums. By 16 weeks of application, your eyelashes will grow to your expected and desired length and thickness.
- After around 16 weeks of application and once you achieve your goal of eyelash growth, stop the Lumigan eye drop daily dosage. You can start the next step of weekly once dosage of the liquid.
- Remember, if you altogether stop and discontinue the Bimat eye drop, your eyelashes will return to their original shape and length.
Precautions before to Use
- Wash your hands cleanly before using this eyecare liquid. If somebody else is helping you in applying the liquid, make sure his or her hand is washed and clean.
- Never ignore to read the restrictions or bimatoprost Warnings while reading the instruction. They are essential and important as ignoring them may result in devastating consequences.
- Remember, this Eyelash Growth Serum is prohibited for application in certain conditions such as pregnancies and food or drug allergies. However, if you still wish to use the liquid, take the advice of your physician before using it.
- Store your Careprost starter kit as well as the liquid in a cool and dry place out of the reach of your children. The preferred room temperature to safely store the liquid is 15 degrees Celsius.
- Your Bimat eye drop comes with a free brush and free shipping. If you order Bimatoprost Online, it will be delivered right at your doorstep with 20% off the price.
- As soon as you get the liquid, you need to read the instructions for the use of the liquid carefully at the outset.
What are the Other Measures You Can Adopt to Grow Eyelashes Fast?
There are two other alternatives you can adopt if you do not wish Bimatoprost application. They are extending your eyelashes with false eyelashes and trying home remedies.
The false eyelash extensions are extensively used across the world, but they may result in disastrous health consequences as per medical science. Similarly, no systematic studies have yet been conducted to prove the effectiveness of eyelash growth with home remedies.
However, users across the world claim that they have got better results of using home remedies for eyelash growth.
Bimatoprost from LashGrowthSerums got FDA approval in December 2008 as the only reliable medication for reducing IOP and glaucoma. The FDA also approved Lashgrowthserums as the only recommended effective and safe eyelash growth measure without side effects. Eventually, the skyrocketing sales volume of Bimatoprost is the indicator for you to rely on the liquid to longer and thicker grow eyelashes naturally and faster.