Bimatoprost Eye Drop (Careprost): Your Efficient Solution To Eyecare!
Bimatoprost or Careprost Eye Drops is an FDA approved ophthalmic formula popularly used as an effective medicine to reduce IOP, through systematically and safely increasing the outflow of aqueous humor from your eyes. Excess aqueous humor in the eyes ultimately damages your optic nerve or the nerve system in the eyes leading to serious consequences such as glaucoma and total vision loss. Besides protecting you from devastating glaucoma and vision loss, Generic Bimatoprost also serves the purpose of enhancing your facial beauty by extending your eyelashes and reducing the fat tissues. Remember, your eyes, including the eyelashes, are the primary attractions on your face.
How to use Bimatoprost Eye Drops, and what are the precautions?
It is more than a decade since Bimatoprost is in the global market and used extensively across the world under prescription. Until now, this ophthalmic drug never met with any complaint or negative review from billions of users worldwide. However, as a potential user, you need to strictly and carefully follow the instructions before and after, and while using the eyedrop.
Remember, there are clear restrictions for not using the eyedrop for certain people in certain conditions such as pregnancy, food or drug allergy, and recent eye surgery, which must never be ignored at any cost. However, if you have no other way but to use Careprost Bimatoprost, you should consult your physician before buying Bimatoprost online. Follow the below application procedures to get the maximum benefit from the liquid both for your eye health and extending the eyelashes:
What precautions should you take?
- You must read the instruction carefully to know the daily dosage or consult an ophthalmologist for appropriate dosage based on your physical, especially your ophthalmologic conditions. The general daily dosage of Generic Bimatoprost or the recommended dosage of the liquid for reducing IOP in the affected eye is one drop (0.01 to 0.03%) in the evening daily. In the case of extending your eyelashes, you can follow the same dosage or the dosage recommended by your physician.
- Shake the bottle well before putting the drop in your eyes. If you are applying the Careprost Bimatoprost to grow your eyelashes, carefully apply the serum drop to the upper eyelid. Remember, never apply the liquid to the lower eyelid at any cost.
- Take uttermost care of not applying the drop at any other parts of your face, including the lower eyelids. The formula effectively works on growing hair at any part of the face with which it comes into contact. You may be embarrassed if hair grows on unwanted parts of your face if you are careless while applying the serum drops.
- Once you find out that your eyelashes have grown up to your expectations, you can discontinue the daily application of Bimatoprost Drops and start applying it on a weekly once basis. You may find the result within 5 or 6 weeks of your first application of the serum, and it may take 16 weeks to get your expected growth of eyelashes.
- One of the most important precautions you should be careful about is to avoid or remove contact lenses before and after 15 minutes of application of lash growth serums. The liquid contains some sensitive constituents which get absorbed by the contact lenses.
What if I discontinue the use of Bimatoprost Drops?
- If you stop the Careprost Bimatoprost over a period of time, your eyelashes may return to their original shape and length.
- As soon as you get your Bimatoprost Eye Drops either from your local drug vendor or online from Lashgrowthserums, you need to first preserve it safe by storing it in a cold and dry place. The preferred room temperature for storing the liquid should be 25 degrees Celsius.
- You must keep the liquid safely away from the children so that the children do not access it. If you find the bottle cap contaminated, replace it immediately. Use the eyedrop for about four weeks from the day of first use and discard it.
What if you miss a dose?
- In the case, you have missed the dose you need to skip the dose entirely and never try to manage the dosage by putting it once again in your eyes. Putting extra drop or overdose may result in serious consequences of harming your eyesight.
What are the Benefits of Bimatoprost Eye Drops?
- Generic Bimatoprost reduces IOP and heals ocular hypertension. It also protects your eyes from getting glaucoma and permanent loss of eyesight.
- The Lashgrowthserums eye serums grow and extend eyelashes in the case of no or insufficient eyelashes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the side effects of Bimatoprost Eye Drops?
In fact, if you are using Careprost Bimatoprost under a systematic prescription and following the instructions, you should have no side effects. However, common side effects of the liquid are itching and irritation in the eyes, dry eyes, and redness in the eyes, darkening of eyelashes, and skin darkening around the eyes.
Which supplements or drugs interact with Bimatoprost Eye Drops?
The Bimatoprost Eye Drops should be used at least five minutes before or after using another eye medication. However, since Bimatoprost contains benzalkonium chloride, contact lenses can absorb it easily and quickly.
It is said that your eye is the window of your body through which you understand and internalize the world. Loss of your eyes is almost the loss of everything that helps you grow yourself in your life. Therefore, you can never wait or postpone or ignore even a small problem in your eyesight. Bimatoprost Eye Drops is the only reliable and safe option for you to protect your eyesight and promote your eye health. Similarly, your eyes, including the eyelashes, grow your facial beauty and personality. Get Bimatoprost online from LashGrowthSerums and ensure the beauty of your eyelashes to grow your personality.