Careprost Eye Drops (With Applicator Brush): The Miraculous Eye Serum!
The world around you is beautiful and precious. But unless and until you see and feel the beauty with your own sight, the world is dark for you. That is the reason, your eyesight is precious than anything and beautiful than any grandeur in the world. The Careprost eye drops with a brush not only take uttermost care of your vision but contribute enormously to enhance the beauty of your eyes by growing and extending your eyelashes through these lashgrowthserums. This amazing ophthalmic formula systematically and effectively reduces IOP or intraocular pressure in your eyes by increasing the accelerated outflow of aqueous humor or fluids from your eyes.
What is aqueous humor and how Bimatoprost interacts in the eyes?
Excess aqueous humor in your eyes can damage your optic nerve resulting in glaucoma and complete loss of vision. The aqueous humor is a transparent liquid layer on the front portion of your eyes closely associated and assimilated into your bloodstream.
The aqueous humor needs to be drained and replaced regularly to prevent degeneration of optic nerve failing to which you get glaucoma and loss of vision. Careprost Bimatoprost expands the flow of aqueous humor in your eyes through stimulating the trabecular gland and enhancing the uveoscleral flow.
The effect of Bimatoprost in reducing the intraocular pressure in your eyes starts after 4 hours of primary administration of the liquid and the full-fledged impact occurs within 8 to 12 hours of its application. The effect ultimately lasts for 24 hours per dosage.
The generic Careprost Bimatoprost is an engineered prostamide like PGF2a or prostaglandin. It is counted as a newfound biosynthesized formula produced by LashGrowthSerums researchers.
How to use Careprost Eye Drops?
- Careprost Bimatoprost comes with a brush for the ease of application of the liquid. Wash your hands well before preparing to apply the liquid to prevent contamination. If someone else is assisting you to apply the liquid, make sure that he or she starts the application with properly washed and clean hands.
- Shake the bottle of bimatoprost well and add a drop of liquid on the brush and apply the same gently on your upper eyelid. Remember, you will apply the liquid only on the upper eyelid and never on the lower eyelid at any cost. Apply the Careprost Eye Drops once every day preferably in the evening. Never reapply the liquid for a second time even if you miss the daily dosage. Just discard the application in case you missed it and wait for the next day for the next application.
- Make sure you do not apply the liquid at any other part of your face. This lashgrowthserums formula is so sensitive that it grows hair at whatever portion of your face it comes into contact. Do not panic if the liquid enters your eyes by chance. Gently wipe it out from the eyes or any other parts of your face if applied by mistake.
- It is mandatory that you remove or wash any sorts of eye makeup before applying the liquid. In the case of other types of eye medication, apply Bimatoprost before or after 5 minutes of the application of other types of eye medications.
What are the precautions of using Careprost Eye Drops?
- Store your Careprost Bimatoprost at a cool and dry place out of the reach of your children. The preferred room temperature of the place should be around 25 degrees Celsius.
- Read the instruction thoroughly before using the liquid and follow the instructions strictly. If you have any doubts and problems in understanding the instructions, never hesitate to consult your physician before using it.
- The Bimatoprost is restricted if you have food and drug allergies or have a pregnancy. However, if you are to use the liquid at any cost, consult your physician and get the necessary assistance.
- It is mandatory that you remove your contact lenses 15 minutes before and after the application of the liquid. Careprost contains benzalkonium chloride which can be easily and quickly absorbed by your contact lenses.
- After the 5 or 6 weeks of application of the liquid, you will find your eyelashes are growing. It may take around 16 weeks to grow and extend your eyelashes up to your expectations. Once you are satisfied with the growth, you discontinue daily application and start a weekly application.
Frequently asked questions:
What is the daily dose of Careprost Bimatoprost?
You should strictly follow the instruction for your daily dose of the liquid. However, if you have restrictions such as food and drug allergies or pregnancy, you need to consult your physician on the daily dosage of Careprost. The general daily dosage of the liquid is one drop or 0.01 to 0.03% daily preferably in the evening.
What happens if the application of Careprost is stopped after the growth of eyelashes?
Once you stop the application of the liquid after the growth of your eyelashes up to your expected length, the eyelashes get back to their original shape and length over a period of time.
Have you ever noticed that infants while placed on the laps of their mother or anybody else frequently attempt to touch the eyes of their mothers? This is because of the beauty of your eyes which attracts infants as well as everybody more than any other parts of your face. Enhance the attraction and beauty of your eyes and the face as well, by growing and extending your eyelashes with the reliable application of Careprost bimatoprost from LashGrowthSerums.